Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
We have multiple carriers that will write a BOP (Business Owners Policy with an admitted carrier), Commercial Packages that will include liability and property coverage with Surplus Lines carriers, and we can write monoline General Liability and Commercial Property.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Do you or your client have demanding insurance requirements? We can meet some of the most complex insurance requirements in the industry.
Businesses have many physical assets, including buildings, computers, specialized equipment, outdoor signage and inventory. If a fire, storm or thief were to damage or steal these assets, a business may have to go through a recovery process before their doors can open once more.
Without adequate commercial property coverage, approximately a quarter of businesses fail during the first year following a disaster or theft. Such events result in hundreds of billions of dollars in paid claims. Most businesses cannot afford such a substantial loss. Commercial property insurance can assist with repairs, replacements and lost income during a tumultuous time like a natural disaster or theft.
Commercial property insurance helps businesses survive various situations (depending on the policy coverages):
- Repair or replacement: Coverage can extend to assets that are lost, damaged or stolen due to fire, storm, hail, tornado, theft or vandalism. Damage from flooding and earthquakes are excluded.
- Lost income: Income loss results from a business’ inability to run as usual following a disaster. This coverage can offer lost income relief, along with the expenses associated with recovery.
- Temporary location: A devastated building may no longer be able to support daily operations. Coverage can extend to funding a temporary location while repairs are being made.
- Spoilage: Coverage to replace perishable goods due to a temperature change.
- Equipment Breakdown: Covering a loss caused by the breakdown of machinery or other equipment.
- Ordinance or Law: Coverage for loss caused by enforcement of ordinances or laws regulating construction and repair of damaged buildings. Older structures that are damaged may need upgraded electrical, HVAC and plumbing based on city codes.
- Sign Coverage: The cost to repair or replace a sign, that is damaged by a covered peril.
- Terrorism Coverage: covering a loss due to an act of terrorism. Some policies exclude terrorism unless terrorism coverage is purchased.
Commercial property can be written on Basic, Broad or Special Form. Building and contents coverage can be written on either Actual Cash Value (ACV) or Replacement Cost (RCV) basis.
- ACV: The sum of money required to pay for damages or loss, computed on the basis of replacement value less its depreciation. Today's replacement cost less physical depreciation.
- RCV: Property will be replaced without any deduction for depreciation