Car Dealership Insurance
Car Dealership Insurance Information
Car Dealership Insurance Broker
Writing Garage Insurance for agents in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
Car dealerships have many insurance needs, including:
- The risk of vehicles being stolen from a lot
- Loss of inventory from natural causes (weather, disasters, etc.)
- Damage to customers' vehicles when they're brought in for repair
- Rental vehicles (especially those loaned to customers while their vehicle is in the shop) being damaged or destroyed
None of these costs are minor—the bill for each damaged or lost vehicle can start in the thousands of dollars and can climb rapidly from there. Car dealership insurance offers reimbursement for these expenses when they occur, allowing you to cover your losses and continue operating your business. Many dealerships have already seen the value of this coverage when something goes wrong—especially when the problem was neither foreseeable nor preventable.
Car Dealership Insurance Features
Insurance can turn a crisis into a manageable situation, allowing you to spend more time giving your business the attention it needs to thrive. Be sure to ask an our agency agent about how much car dealership insurance you actually need, and let us know information like:
- How many vehicles are on display in the lot
- What types of vehicles sold
- What additional services (vehicle repair, new paint jobs, etc.) the dealership offers
- How many employees
Our goal is to assist agents through the quoting process from start to finish. We will help you figure out what questions to ask your insured and answer questions you may have along the way. We want to help you be successful and knowledgeable when you are talking to your clients. Reputation is everything in the auto dealership industry, so protect your clients with the confidence that comes from having a good relationship with your underwriter.
Click here for the Dealership Application or call 800-779-4095 for additional information.